We think air pollution is something that happens outside, but are not aware that things like dust mites and dirt are also present inside the home. These dust mites and dirt are the sources of disease like Asthma and allergies. The Water Air Purifier Humidifier does not operate like most air purifiers. It moves air through the water to filter it and send it back into the room. It does not have heavy visible moisture of most humidifiers, where you actually see wet areas in front of the humidifier. It lightly puts moisture into the room air. Water-based air revitalizers are a cost-efficient solution to the same problems that air purifiers aim to address. Those suffering from respiratory illnesses such as asthma and allergic rhinitis would greatly benefit from a water air purifier running silently on their bedside table.
A simple 4-Stage Process of water air purifier working system:-
- Polluted air is pulled into the air revitalizer through a small inlet vent. and slammed into the surface of the water.
- The revitalizer then pushes the air into its inner clean air chamber. The air then goes through the swirling water in the air revitalizer creating a rainstorm effect that generates the negative ions that make dust cling to water like a magnet.
- The air is then pushed through the electrostatic filter, removing the non-wettable particulate matter.
- Then, the clean air is forced on its way back into your room.
Water-based air revitalizers have the potential to cater to anyone who is looking to make the air around them cleaner, more fragrant, and more refreshing. In particular, water air purifier would greatly benefit people who:
- Own pets and want to minimize pet smells at home
- Suffer from mild asthma and allergies
- Smoke or live with smokers
- Work in enclosed spaces where air can become stagnant
Pros and Cons of Water Air Purifier
+ No filters
+ Easy to use and maintain
| – Not as efficient as air purifiers|
– Cover small to medium rooms only
– Water has to be replaced often
– Adds to humidity in the room
3 Best Water Air Purifier
If you’re interested in purchasing a water air purifier for your home, here are our top picks for you:
- Covers up to 600 sq. ft.
- Adjustable output level
- Removes common household air pollutants
- Multi-color LED lights illuminate swirling water bath
- Comes with lavender scented oil
- 1-year warranty
- Small room coverage
- Long-lasting LED illuminate swirling water bath
- Low and high settings
- Sanitizes and washes air with water
- Filter-free operation
- 1-year warranty
3. Aroma Globe
- Covers up to 700 sq. ft.
- Uses a motorized rotating stem to add humidity and scents to the air
- Comes with antibacterial scented oils
- Multi-colored LED lights
- Easy to clean plastic base
- 2-year warranty
Which is the best water air purifier?
Above, we have mentioned some of the best water air purifiers available in the market. Which one suits you is purely depends on your, sensitivity, budget, surrounding, need which differs from person to person. So, make your choice and do mention in the comments area.
|> WHY IS MY HOUSE SO DUSTY?|
|> TOP 4 BEST FILTERLESS AIR PURIFIER|
|>> Winix Air Purifier C535: Review & Specs 2019|